Building a Successful Business
We will help you to improve your business
Founded in 2010, ST&L Consultancy in Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire believes in customer-focused results, putting the personal touch back into businesses. We offer all types of services for the freight and road haulage industry.
Knowing the ever-changing EU rules and regulations regarding the road haulage industry can be a taxing undertaking, so we will ease the burden and allow you more time to concentrate on your business while offering our help and expertise to maximise your profits.
We are an ISO 9001:2015 accredited Company with a recognised Quality Management System and have a team of qualified ISO Lead Auditors working within and associated with the business which ensures the services and products we offer are regularly reviewed and evaluated to always return a high level of customer satisfaction.
Below are some of our services, but if you require any other services, please feel free to contact us for a chat. You can find our contact information here.
- Operator Licence "health check" Compliance Audits
- Risk Assessments
- Compliance Monitoring for Restricted Licence Operators
- Analogue/Digital Tachograph Analysis
- Fleet telemetry platforms.
- EU Drivers WTD Hours Monitoring and Analysis
- Help With Monitoring Fleet Servicing Programmes
- O Licence Applications and Modifications
- Named National & International CPC Holder
- Project Work
- Drivers CPC Periodic Training
- New Business Start up Advise
- DVSA Earned Recognition Audits - inc HS2
- Pre audit compliance checks.
- FORS bronze audits preparation work.
Whether you’re just starting out in the Industry and need a recognised national/international CPC external transport manager for your operators’ licence or are an established company and need help from an established road haulage consultant or would like to outsource admin or project work, then we would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
We aim to help customers maximise their business by working closely to ensure regulations and procedures are effectively implemented in such a way that they continue to add value to their company.
We will be the first choice service provider for businesses within the road transport sector based in Buckinghamshire.